sábado, 19 de octubre de 2019



Post N-5: My future job
Resultado de imagen para dentista animado 
Hello, i gonna speak about my future job or how I would like it. I have told you that I am studing dentistry or not? Ok, it is the job I want to do in the future, because I realy like my carrer and help people, because I believe that a good dental health change the life of one person. When I finished and I will have my university degree I want to work out of Santiago I would travel at south of chile, one place like Temuco, Valdivia, Osorno or coñaripe. Because I want to live in the field, far away from the capital in somewhere still, with clean air and  more nature. I have thought a lot about work in the public service or do my own health center, but I think that I prefer work in the public service because in this place need more help, and also because I want to do other things apart of only work how dance or do exercise and for it need time, and also I don’t search to make a lot of money, only the necessary to live good.
Now I am not care about what major I want to obtain after dregee of dental surgeon, but I like divers specialties how pediatric dentistry, endodontic, oral rehabilitation, orthodontic, and more. But now I don’t know very well.
And it is all for today, bye

6 comentarios: