lunes, 11 de noviembre de 2019


Post N-4: A sport I love


In my life I have been practicing to much sport, such as soccer, basketball, handball, volleyball and swimming. But really I did not like these, the sport that I loved to practice was artistic gymnastic, it was when I was 10 or 12, in my school, I was not very well, but It was very funny, I would like come back to do it in the future. But if I am honest, I love dance, I know that It is not a sport, but I think that yes, because is very difficult and you must have to many physical resistance. I dance since I was 6 years old, I love dance because when I do it, I feel free and, I can express, do and be all I want. I have been practicing many disciplines, how folklore, ballet, tap, jazz, modern. But my favorite is ballet, that I started since I was 10 years old until I was 18 years old. I will come back to dance ballet someday . But now, I am doing pole dance, I have been 4 or 5 month and I like so much, you need strength, elasticity and coordination, is very difficult and funny.

6 comentarios: