domingo, 6 de octubre de 2019

Post N-3:My best holiday I have ever had were
My best holiday I have ever had were in 2010, when I was a child and I was nine or ten years old, this were betwen  junary and febrary  2010. It is one of the memories more beautiful of my chaildhood.
Resultado de imagen para playa el quiscoThis  were  El Quisco, It is a beach in the nort of chile, located approximately two hour of my house. there my family have a beutiful house and when I, my brother and my little cousin were children,, we went with my grandparets at the beach in summer holidays. but the year 2010 was more special. because in this ocation the family trip hard one month.
I remember that this month we did all days more or less the same. I with may brother and cousin got up and watched cartoons until the evening and we lunched a delicus food coocked for my grandmather, after we were going to the pool until the lifeguard closed it.  also I remember that the weekend my parentes and uncles  were going to visit us, because they were working and only could go this day and we were ten persons in a little house, It was so much fun and streesful.

6 comentarios:

  1. What a familiar travel! The picture is beautiful, but, Is that a cactus on the rock? I'm-

    ResponderEliminar
  2. the beach "el quisco" is one of the best places to enjoy the summer with the family

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Vacation memories with the family are the best!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. ten in a house!!! woow but sounds funny :)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Great experience, love how you appreciate your family

    ResponderEliminar