sábado, 19 de octubre de 2019


Post Nº3: My Favorite TV Series


Resultado de imagen para riverdale

Hello my dear followers, now i am going to speak about one of my favorite series that is Riverdale, this is a new serie  that I met  some month ago,It has 3 season but It is going to do more. this is a serie of mystery about a group of teens that live in riverdale city, they are Betty Cooper, Joghead Jones, Archie Andrews and Veronica Lodge  they are the protagonists, they  discover stranger things, and also they must solve their personal 
 with their parents, love relationships problems and with their friends. All started with a crime where a boy is killed in a stranger circumstances and after all is sometime more weird. 
A friend recommended me that I should see the serie Riverdale, but first I thought that it was boring but It was not. I like very much this one for many reazons, one of this is  because It always has something that discover and leaves you very hooked and I saw the three season in three days and If you are searching a serie for look I recommend them Riverdale

6 comentarios: