lunes, 8 de abril de 2019


I am Malu Belmar, I was born in Ñuñoa, Santiago of Chile, but I live in Colina.
 My age is 19 years old and my birthday is on December 20. 
 I study dentistry at the university of Chile, really i like it, I am in second year. Also I love to dance, when I was a girl I danced every day, I practiced many styles like ballet, tap, jazz, lyrical, inter others but now I’m not dancing, because the university use all of my time
My family is composed by my parent and my two brothers, the first is 20 years old his name is Carlos just like my dad. and the second one is Jose, he is 13 years old, I am the only woman. An interesting fact is that my name is the nickname of my mom but really her name is Maria Luz. 
This are somethings about me...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario