lunes, 15 de abril de 2019

All about how i chose my future....
before when I was a girl I dreamed of being a ballerina, but i was not fully sure because It is hard to live of that. then  I like medicine but  I really didn’t see myself as a doctor and with  the time I knew  dentistry and all changed.
however when I was child I hated the dentist becouse I did not like go to the consultation becouse I am afraid of needles. I chose dentistry when I was 17 years old and I needed a root canals, in the treatment I thought that everything she was doing was interesting  and I realized I
wanted study  dentistry
My university life
now I am in second years of dentistry and I have to study very much and  I sleep a few hours in the week, but I love it

3 comentarios:

  1. Wow!!!, the dance is great with all its variations, what kind of dance is your favorite? and what would you like to do when you finish?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think you could be a ballerina dentist haha. Do not leave your dreams aside. you can be everything you want to be, like Barbie :D


    ResponderEliminar
  3. It's great that you're a dancer and want to be a dentist at the same time !!!

    ResponderEliminar