lunes, 8 de julio de 2019

Evaluation of your blogger experience :
hello everybody, unfortunately this is my last blog, and for It reazon I am going to do a flaskback about my works in this semester and I want to do a review about all other blogs .
At first a thought that I was not  going to be able to write many  blogs for myself and  less in a little time, the first blog and next was a little bad and I did'nt write all the comments becouse I didn't know  that are four, but after with the time I started to improve, I really felt very good when I was doing this activity and in this moment I konw write best that when I started with the first blog. Now I manage better  the english grammar and I can write so fast and I can read some texts and understand this one more easily, and I am very happy of develop my skills. In the future I would like learn more vocabulary, and in general a like the kind of topic that we are writing, and I would like write about some funny experience that we are living on the university or in vacation.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario