lunes, 10 de junio de 2019


My favorite place: El Quisco

followers, this time I am going to talk about a place called El Quisco, which  is my favorite place in chile, it’s a beach located in the north of Chile, about 2 hours from Colina (that is where I live), this place isn’t so famous but I really like it because when I was a child I used to go there every summer for two months with my grandparents, my two brothers and my cousin. I remember that my grandmother used to make me every single meal. I used to wake up at 1 pm and the lunch was already served, and then we left to the pool and stayed there all afternoon. After that we came back from the pool to our house to  eat dinner (most of the time it was fries). In the evening we would visit  the artesan fair where they had coins-operated machine and my grandfather gave us coins and I would always lose all my money but was really fun.

7 comentarios:

  1. that spectacular, it was surely a good childhood

    ResponderEliminar

  2. I like to go to the quisco at night and play on the machines

    ResponderEliminar
  3. It seems that you really enjoy that place. I hope to visit El quisco soon.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I have been to "El Quisco" twice in my life so I don't remember much that place. After reading your post I would like to go next summer.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I do not like the beach, but the Quisco is very nice!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I went when I was little, I hope to go soon because I do not remember it very well.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. It's very nice that beach! I like El Quisco a lot because it has many artesan fairs.

    ResponderEliminar