lunes, 24 de junio de 2019


A Subject I enjoyed studing this semester: Simulation for professional practice 1
hello followers in this blog I will speak to you about Simulation, or Simu, that is my favoeite subjest, this one is  of the second year of the dentistry programme at the university of Chile, It is very difficult and stressful becouse it has many hours  of theoretical classes and pre-clinical practice, and hours of study outside of classrom, it is a lot of content in little time. Simulation is four times a week, some classes last three hours , and all classes start at eight o'clock.

 but it is also a lot of fun because is like real professional work and I do things with my hands and I work with a doll that is like a patient and with a mouth and teeth that look real.
In this subject we learn about clinicals procedur, materials, instruments, theoretical and cientifico foundations about our work.. This one is very very important because we learn things that we are going to do every day when we are professional in the future although they are the most basic procedures

5 comentarios:

  1. I would like to have this subject :(

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I like this subject but is very stressful :(

    ResponderEliminar
  3. so sorry , but i hate this subject

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I have mixed feeling with this subject. Because it call my attention and also I'm afraid of him.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Many people have told me that this subject is really stressful and difficult :o

    ResponderEliminar