lunes, 13 de mayo de 2019

Dance: my favorite physical exercise
Hello, welcome to my new post, the topic this time is my favorite physical exercise that is the dance.
I practice since I have memory, I dance many dance styles like jazz, Tap, Ballet, lyrical, contemporary.
But my favorite type is Ballet, I dance ballet with soft-shoes since that I was ten years old and I started to practice ballet with pointe shoes when I was 17 years old .
Before, in the school, I danced everyday in different places, like my school or in one academy. But now I am at the university  I dance occasionally when I have time.
Ballet is a perfect combination of skill, strength, delicateness. You look relax but you are working fully it is really difficult but look like easy and this is the idea

5 comentarios:

  1. I also love to dance! I practiced ballet for 10 years and wore pointy shoes for 4 years

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It shows that you love what you do and you look beautiful with your ballet costume!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. The ballet is very cool, because it takes a lot of concentration for the body to act together, physically and mentally.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. You look very cute with the ballet costume * - * I know you miss dancing :c

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Ballet must be very difficult! When I was a child I really wanted to learn to dance ballet.

    ResponderEliminar